- Early Bird discount: full payment should be completed on the indicated deadline per workshop.
- Museum Members: special discounts apply for each member. Check posters for more details.
- Ayala Group of Companies employee and their immediate family members are entitled to 10% discount, provided, payment is made by the AGC employee.
- Ayala Rewards Circle Card Holders are entitled to discounts on select workshops
- Senior Citizens and PWDs are entitled to 20% discount and 12% VAT exemption. Promos and other discounts not applicable. Senior Citizen discount is only applicable to the cardholder. The PWD discount is only applicable to the cardholder.
- Student discount is not applicable to all workshops.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with the other discounts. In cases of entitlement for another discount facility, the higher discount scheme shall be applied.
- Your name is kept on file in the order it was received for each specific workshop and if there is a cancellation we will contact the next person on the wait list.
- In case that the number of waitlist participants is enough to open another class, they will be informed of a possible schedule.
- Participants must attend all sessions; avoid coming late or leaving before the prescribed time. There will be no make-up classes for participants who miss their schedule.
- In case of inclement weather conditions, participants will be advised via email and SMS for cancellation of the sessions.
- Should there be any other reason that the workshop schedule is changed, caused by the facilitator or other factors, participants will be advised on the new schedule. This will depend on the majority’s availability and for some types of workshops, online critique can be provided.
- For specific workshops, Certificate of Completion will be given to participants who have attended all sessions. Certificate of Participation will be given to participants who have not completed the required number of sessions.
- Participant must provide letter of authorization to transfer slot to another person.
- Pocket workshops and stand-alone sessions are transferable to another person provided that they advise at least three (3) days before the workshop day.
- Writing, Photography, Art Room and other series type of workshops are non-transferable in the middle of the series. The participant cannot assign a proxy to attend the class.
- Ayala Foundation, Inc./Ayala Museum reserves the right to dissolve the workshop if there is less than the required number of enrollees. Full refund, in this case, will be given to paid registrants.
- Ayala Foundation, Inc./Ayala Museum reserves the right to dismiss or refuse participants who are not in compliance with the terms of conduct rules in the studio and they shall not received any refund.
- In case of participant’s cancellation, refund for cancellations will have the following guidelines:
- Option to move payment for another available workshop produced by Ayala Museum or Filipinas Heritage Library within three (3) days before the workshop.
- For voluntary cancellation, the coordinator must be informed at least three (3) days before the workshop to get 50% refund of the full workshop fee.
- Two (2) days before the workshop, there will be no refund of the 30% reservation fee. There are no pro-rated refunds for partial workshop attendance. To process the refund, the following documents must be submitted: TIN and complete address Government-issued ID Return of original official receipt
Ayala Foundation, Inc./Ayala Museum has the right to use any visual and audio material produced during the workshop for documentation and marketing purposes.
- Outline of each course is provided. However, the manner of presentation, content and skills may depend on the facilitator.
- Materials will be provided, but participants are also encouraged to bring their own materials provided that it complies with the building rules.
- Output must be collected immediately after the last session. Ayala Foundation, Inc./Ayala Museum reserves the right to dispose student works if not collected one week after the last session.
CHILD MEDIA POLICY (FOR KIDS WORKSHOPS)
- For Kids and Teens workshops, Ayala Foundation, Inc/Ayala Museum respect the right of the minors. Wide panning shots will be taken for documentation and social media marketing, unless not allowed by the guardian.
- Please check if you allow the museum with the following:
I allow Ayala Foundation, Inc./Ayala Museum staff to take photos of my kid/s during the workshops and I grant them permission to upload and use a close-up photo in our social media and in any of our museum publications.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The participant will hold Ayala Foundation, Inc./Ayala Museum free and harmless from all and any loss, damage, illness, injury, and death caused by the participant or any uncontrollable variable.