Ayala Museum and CNN Philippines Life present
INSPIRE EVERY DAY 2018
FREE ADMISSION TO ALL GALLERIES
July 28, 2018
With today’s world moving at a faster pace, Inspire Every Day 2018 is all about patience. Armed with our tagline “Patience Makes Perfect”, we’re showing that patience is still indeed a virtue; patience in relation to the pursuit of our craft, patience with ourselves, and patience in our quest to know who we are and where we are going.
On Saturday, July 28, we’re zeroing-in on the idea that real growth takes patience. With pocket events and talks from creatives that took time to get to where they are now, we’re showing that everyone grows at their own pace.
Guests get to enjoy our permanent exhibitions as well as our current changing exhibitions: Hidden Cinema: 100 Years of Philippine Cinema, Bamboo Road, and HISTORIA: Stories of Art.
Samantha Lee x Meryll Soriano – 11:30AM
Pepe Herrera x Anina Rubio – 1:30PM
Ramon Orlina x Jeffrey Solares – 4:30PM
Manila Symphony Junior Orchestra
1. Registration starts at 8:30am and closes at 5pm
2. Gates open at 9am and closes at 6pm
3. For re-entry, guests would have to line up again at the registration area
4. Senior Citizen, PWD, Ayala Museum Members and VIPs have a special lane at the Dela Rosa St. Entrance
5. Photography is only allowed at the 2nd floor and select galleries
1. Do not bring any valuables. Baggage counter is available at the Ayala Museum Ground floor for big bags, backpacks, monopods, tripods and other big objects.
2. Enjoy snacks that you can buy from Elait! Ice cream and Chocolates from Auro, however food and drinks are not allowed inside the galleries.
3. Wear comfortable shoes, you may be lining up or walking around the galleries for long hours
Stay weather-proof. Bring an umbrella or a jacket.