Members of the press, new media outfits, and bloggers can request reference materials and high resolution images of the museum and/or its exhibitions for promotional purposes. They can also set appointments to shoot within the premises and/or interview museum representatives. For these, kindly fill up the form below.
- Requested images and coverage outputs will be used solely for the purpose/s stated in the submitted form.
- Permits to shoot inside the Ayala Museum will be given upon submission and approval of the request.
- Requests to shoot should be submitted at least four (4) working days prior to your desired shooting schedule.
- For conservation purposes, flash photography and any special lighting are highly discouraged around paintings and textiles.
- Media are requested to notify Ayala Museum of publication/broadcast date and provide two (2) hard copies or URL of coverage to the marketing department.
- Ayala Museum reserves the right to approve or decline requests after careful review of the marketing department and/or management.
Should you not hear from our marketing department within 48 hours upon submission, please contact Jei Ente or Spike Acosta at (632) 759 82 88 local 8278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For archival images from the Filipinas Heritage Library, kindly visit the Retrato website.