Welcome to the Ayala Museum Education portal for news and updates on our various lecture series, workshops, symposiums, and other educational programs.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (632) 759 82 88 and ask to be connected to the Tours and Education group should you have further inquiries.
BY SERIES TITLE
The Art Room
– Basic to intermediate fine art workshops.
Conversations in Art
– Curator or artist-led workshops, lectures, demonstrations, and/or tours that are in line with exhibitions currently on display.
Day with a Master
– Spend an inspiring time with a highly renowned contemporary artist in a special art demonstration or activity.
– Internationally-renowned Filipino designers from various creative fields talk about their portfolio and personal experiences.
– Basic to intermediate photography workshops.
History Comes Alive
– Lecture series on Philippine history by the popular historian and columnist, Prof. Ambeth Ocampo
The Printed Word
– Lecture series on books, literature, and publishing spearheaded by the Filipinas Heritage Library
– Unique, easy, and most of all fun arts and crafts workshops for ages 6-11 year old that introduce artists and artistic concepts in relation to current exhibitions and special events/holidays.
– Basic to intermediate writing workshops.
Ceramics Study Center
Ceramics are perhaps the most functional and universal form of art that has endured for millennia amidst modernization. Students, teachers, and scholars are welcome in the Ceramics Study Center in the fourth floor to examine more than 2,000 ceramic objects (from the Robert T. Villanueva Foundation) that showcase the artistry of Chinese potters, or browse through 700 publications on the art and history of ceramics (courtesy of John D. Forbes).
We encourage visitors to set an appointment prior to their visit.
Please call Tenten Mina at (632) 759-8288 local 17, or e-mail her at email@example.com for inquiries, or to schedule an appointment.
Filipinas Heritage Library
The Filipinas Heritage Library, a division of the Ayala Foundation, Inc. (AFI), is a one-stop electronic research center on the Philippines. We provide access to the wealth of Filipino heritage through the latest in information technology and telecommunications.
The Library houses over 13,000 contemporary volumes on Philippine history, art, language, religion and the social sciences, and over 2,000 rare titles, rare books on microfiche, maps, and an extensive library of slides and photographs.
It has also ventured into the digitization of its collection, CD-ROM publishing, as well as the development of web pages and electronic databases.
Whole day library access can be availed at the Ayala Museum ticket counte for Php 100, discounted to Php 50 for senior citizens and students. For more information, visit their website.