Ayala Museum presents
Welcome the Holiday Season with special homecoming concerts by the country’s brightest young musicians!
After a season of performing and representing the Philippines abroad, this year’s concert will be a homecoming and a celebration of the Filipino holiday spirit
22 November (Wednesday)
Manila Symphony Junior Orchestra
26 November (Sunday)
29 November (Wednesday)
Stefanie Quintin (Soprano), Jan Brian Ashtom (Tenor), EJ Villarin (Violin), and Gabby Paguirigan (Piano)
All Concerts from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM | GF LOBBY
P 1000 Limited Premier
P 700 Regular
P 560 Discounted Rate**
P 500 Senior Citizens
P 300 Students
* Prices when bought at the Ayala Museum ticket counter. Tickets are also available at TicketWorld and TicketWorld.com.ph. Online service fees and additional charges may apply.
Tickets will also be available at the concert gate (Ayala Museum price) unless seats have sold out, which will be duly announced prior through Ayala Museum and TicketWorld communication channels.
** Discounted rate applies to Ayala Museum members, Ayala Group of Companies employees, MSO Subscribers, and Ayala Rewards Circle. Please see instructions below on how to avail of discounts.
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM. They can also be purchased from TicketWorld outlets or at www.ticketworld.com.ph
- HOW TO AVAIL OF DISCOUNTS FOR AYALA MUSEUM MEMBERS, AGC EMPLOYEES, MSO SUBSCRIBERS, AND ARC:
- Ayala Museum Ticket Counter: present your membership card/employee ID to the attending cashier.
- TicketWorld outlets: present your membership card/employee ID and the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership/HR channels.
- www.ticketworld.com.ph: Enter the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership/HR channels in the designated box found at the top left of the event page before purchasing.
- Senior citizens and students are likewise requested to present valid IDs upon purchase to avail of discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred when purchasing at Ayala Museum.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 8275 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on the day of the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Concerts are FREE SEATING. In case of standing room only (SRO) status, SRO ticket holders are limited to a designated area in the concert venue.
For inquiries and reservations:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events, Uncategorized
CALL: 759 82 88 local 8275