2017 LECTURE TITLES AND SCHEDULES
19 August / Rizal Nanaman?
30 September / Marcos Diaries (Limited tickets left)
28 October / Philippine Maps: Labels and Boundaries
11 November / Fake News: How to get away with murder
All lectures will be held at 3pm-5pm
- Season Pass (for all lectures) Php 1,350
- Regular P375
- Ayala Museum Members and AGC P300
- Student and Teachers P275
- Senior Citizens 267
To reserve tickets, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 759 8272
IMPORTANT LECTURE REMINDERS
- Tickets are inclusive of museum admission and a discount voucher for book purchase.
- Tickets are non-transferable to other future HCA lectures or other Ayala Museum lectures.
DISCOUNT BOOK VOUCHER
- Discount only applies to books written by Pro. Ambeth Ocampo Vouchers must be surrendered upon payment to Museum shop cashier.
- Only one voucher may be used per transaction.
- Vouchers may be used on top of Ayala Museum membership discount.
- Vouchers are valid until one month after each lecture Voucher is not convertible to cash.
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Education
- Seats may be reserved starting 1PM of the lecture date.
- An area will be stanchioned off for reserved seating.
- Seats will be pre-numbered with seat stubs.
- New seat stubs will be given for every lecture date.
- Ushers will assist guests in picking their seats and tearing out number stubs from the seats.
- Number stubs must be kept to assure you of your seat.
- 10 minutes before the lecture, reserved tickets will still be accepted, however vacant reserved seats will be offered to walk-ins guests.