Ayala Museum invites you in a crowd-sourced interactive project
Bitter x Sweet
Be part of our crowd sourced interactive project by submitting an object that echoes a bitter story that stings in the heart OR a sweet memory that will put a smile on our faces. We will put them up on display in Ayala Museum starting February 11 during our Art to Heart 2017!
- Submission are open to the public.
- Send us a photo of any object that you own that echoes a bitter story or a sweet memory (e.g. love letter, wedding dress, stuffed toy, etc.) with a short description of 50 words or less saying why it is brings bitter or sweet memories. You can either email us at email@example.com with the subject “Bitter x Sweet Submission” OR post on Instagram and tag us (@ayalamuseum) with the hashtag #AMTeamBitter or #AMTeamSweet
- Each person can only submit ONE object for review.
- Only objects no taller than 2 feet and no wider than 1 feet will be accepted. (For objects that you want to submit but are higher or wider than requirements: please submit only if they can be folded and you grant us permission to fold them to fit into the glass cases.)
Deadline of Submission: February 1, 2017
Email confirmation if your object is selected will be received on or before February 2, 2017, 5PM
Ingress: Expected delivery of object to Ayala Museum: February 4 – 8, 2017
Exhibition duration: February 11 – 26, 2017
Terms of Agreement (IMPORTANT):
- By submitting an entry to this project, sender agrees to personally deliver the item or cover shipping costs to Ayala Museum once it has been selected.
- After the exhibition run, the owner of the item also agrees to either pick up the object between February 27 – March 6, 2017, or grants permission to Ayala Museum to dispose of the object if unclaimed after March 6, 2017.
- Owner of the item allows photography with no flash by visiting guests.
- Ayala Museum will not document the item as part of its collection.
- Ayala Museum will implement all the necessary precautions in safeguarding the item during the installation until egress.
- In the event of serious or unexpected accident or total loss, Ayala Museum shall immediately inform the owner and discuss possible treatment and/or resolution. However, Ayala Museum shall not provide any insurance coverage for the item.
- Full disclosure of the loan details shall be duly given to the owner of the item upon acceptance of their submission.
For inquiries and submissions:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Changing Exhibitions
CALL: 759 82 88 / 758 82 72