Ayala Museum and Independent Philippine Art Ventures (IPAV) present
November 6, 2016 | 6:30 PM | Ayala Museum
Mandolin virtuosi Lester Demetillo and Armando Derecho will perform music from the baroque classical, romantic, as well as Filipino, Brazilian and American bluegrass music. The group has been together for 2 years now when they picked up the mandolin and learned it on their own. The group will be assisted by classical guitarist, Aljero Jimenez.
Php 700 Regular
Php 560 Ayala Museum Members, ARC, AGC Employees
Php 500 Senior Citizens
Php 300 Students
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on November 6, 2016. Gates will open at 5:30 PM.
- Ticket holders who were guaranteed seats (purchased before reaching maximum capacity status) during the sale period may sit anywhere. Please note that there are no seat assignments and that seating is first-come, first served.
- All tickets sold for the November 6, 2016 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31