Ayala Museum and Independent Philippine Art Ventures (IPAV), in partnership with 98.7 DZFE, present
Gitaristas of Manila
Featuring Aaron Rafael Aguila III, Sting Asistores, Aemilio Enginco, Carlo Antonio Juan, David Jae Laza, Roneil Santos, and the UST Guitar Octet
Thursday, October 20, 2016 | 6:30 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
Gitaristas of Manila, the fourth offering under GuitarNights 2016 co-presented by the Independent Philippine Art Ventures Inc. and Ayala Museum, proudly features the talents of today’s young, award-winning Filipino classical guitarists. Receiving critical acclaim here and in prestigious competitions abroad, the featured artists will give audiences a taste of the burgeoning classical guitar scene in the Philippines.
The concert will feature the talents of the following performers:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
David Jae Laza
1st Prize winner of the PWU Guitar Competition 2014, Finalist at the Asia International Guitar Competition 2016, 2nd Prize PWU Guitar Competition 2016
Aemilio Cecilio Enginco
1st Prize UST Guitar Competition 2013, 1st Prize Trattoria Poggio Antico Guitar Competition 2015, 1st Prize PWU Guitar Competition 2016, 2nd Prize Tarrega Malaysia International Guitar Competition 2015, 3rd Prize Hong Kong International Guitar Competition 2015
Carlo Antonio Juan
1st Prize winner of the NAMCYA 2014 – Guitar Senior Category
Special Prize winner of the Asia International Guitar Festival 2016-Junior Category, 3rd Prize Trattoria Antico Guitar Competition 2015
Aaron Rafael Aguila III
1st Prize Jakarta International Guitar Festival 2015, 2nd Prize Trattoria Poggio Antico 2014, 2nd Prize Trattoria Poggio Antico 2015
1st Prize Trattoria Poggio Antico Guitar Competition 2014, 2nd Prize NAMCYA 2014 – Guitar Senior Category, 2nd Prize Hong Kong International Guitar Competition 2013
UST Guitar Octet
1st Runner-up, Tarrega Malaysia International Guitar Competition 2016 – Ensemble Category
P 700 Regular
P 560 Discounted Rate*
P 500 Senior Citizens
P 300 Students
* Prices when bought at the Ayala Museum ticket counter. Tickets are also available at TicketWorld and TicketWorld.com.ph. Online service fees and additional charges may apply.
** Discounted rate applies to Ayala Museum Members, Ayala Rewards Circle, and AGC employees. Please see instructions below on how to avail of discounts.
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM. They can also be purchased from TicketWorld outlets or at www.ticketworld.com.ph.
- HOW TO AVAIL OF DISCOUNTS FOR AYALA MUSEUM MEMBERS/ARC/AGC EMPLOYEES:
- Ayala Museum Ticket Counter: present your membership card or AGC employee ID to the attending cashier.
- TicketWorld outlets: present your membership card or AGC employee ID and the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership/ARC/AGC channels.
- www.ticketworld.com.ph: Enter the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership/ARC/AGC channels in the designated box found at the top left of the event page before purchasing.
- Senior citizens and students are likewise requested to present valid IDs upon purchase to avail of discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred when purchasing at Ayala Museum.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on October 20, 2016. Gates will open at 5:30 PM.
- This concert is FREE SEATING. In case of standing room only (SRO) status, SRO ticket holders are limited to a designated area in the concert venue.
- All tickets sold for the October 20, 2016 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31