Ayala Museum, in partnership with Nelson Gonzales of Tago Jazz Cafe presents
Skarlet Swing Machine
and The Chuck Stevens Trio
Thursday, 29 September 2016 | 6:30 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
Ayala Museum, in partnership with Nelson Gonzales (owner of Tago Jazz Café) proudly brings you the second installment of Jazz Sessions 2016. The forthcoming concert will feature two acts, beginning with Skarlet Swing Machine, a 12-piece big band composed of veteran and talented musicians led by Skarlet, an establishment in the local art scene in her own right, on vocals. They will be followed by The Chuck Stevens Trio. Chuck is an American jazz guitarist, who graduated from Berklee College of Music. He will be backed by drummer Jay Cummings, also an American jazz session player, and Dave Harder, who also is the bassist for Skarlet Swing Machine.
P 700 Regular
P 560 Discounted Rate*
P 500 Senior Citizens
P 300 Students
* Prices when bought at the Ayala Museum ticket counter. Tickets are also available at TicketWorld and TicketWorld.com.ph. Online service fees and additional charges may apply.
** Discounted rate applies to Ayala Museum Members, Ayala Rewards Circle, and AGC employees. Please see instructions below on how to avail of discounts.
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM. They can also be purchased from TicketWorld outlets or at www.ticketworld.com.ph.
- HOW TO AVAIL OF DISCOUNTS FOR AYALA MUSEUM MEMBERS/ARC/AGC EMPLOYEES:
- Ayala Museum Ticket Counter: present your membership card or AGC employee ID to the attending cashier.
- TicketWorld outlets: present your membership card or AGC employee ID and the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership/ARC/AGC channels.
- www.ticketworld.com.ph: Enter the PROMO CODE sent to you via Membership/ARC/AGC channels in the designated box found at the top left of the event page before purchasing.
- Senior citizens and students are likewise requested to present valid IDs upon purchase to avail of discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred when purchasing at Ayala Museum.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on September 29, 2016. Gates will open at 5:30 PM.
- This concert is FREE SEATING. In case of standing room only (SRO) status, SRO ticket holders are limited to a designated area in the concert venue.
- All tickets sold for the September 29, 2016, 2016 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31