Ayala Museum presents
HISTORY COMES ALIVE!
A talk on Jose Rizal and Josephine Bracken with historian
Dr. Ambeth Ocampo
AUGUST 13, 2016 | 3PM | AYALA MUSEUM GROUND FLOOR LOBBY
P 1,350 Regular Adult Season Pass (for all 4 lectures)
P 375 Regular Adult
P 300 Discounted*
P 275 Student & Teacher
P 267 Senior Citizens
*AGC and Ayala Museum Members
For inquiries and reservations:
CALL: 759 82 88 loc. 35/24
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
Deadline for payment of reserved tickets for the first lecture is on August 10, Wednesday.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the discounted price.
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 24 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During lecture date
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Education
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open by 12NN
- Seats will be pre-numbered with seat stubs.
- Ticket holders who purchased their tickets in advance may start reserving seats starting 1PM on the day of the lecture.
- Ushers will assist guests in picking and reserving their seats by tearing out the number stubs from the seats.
- Vacant Seats will be made available to walk-in guests 10 minutes prior to the start of the lecture