Terms and Guidelines
- Admission is free on July 30, 2016. Registration starts at 8:30AM and gates open at 9AM.
- The Ayala Museum reserves the right to temporarily stop entry once maximum capacity has been reached. Entry shall be re-opened once enough guests have exited the building.
- The event ends at 6PM. The organizers may choose to close registration as early as 4:30 pm depending on the number of guests and the capacity of the museum.
- Guests who have exited the museum and would like to re-enter must go through the queue once again
- By accomplishing the registration form, guests are agreeable to share their contact information with Inspire Every Day organizers (for internal purposes and communications only).
- Admission to the Filipinas Heritage Library is also free on this day. Please ask volunteers and security guards at the 4th Floor for assistance.
- Photography is only allowed at the following galleries:
- Dioramas of Philippine History
- Juvenal Sanso: Setting The Stage
- The Diary of Tetsuya Noda
- Guests should avoid bringing luggage, big bags, backpacks, and umbrellas (that are not foldable) for these will have to be deposited at the baggage counter.
- All guests must exit through the 2F Walkway
- The following items are strictly prohibited in the museum:
- Food and drinks
- Professional photography and video cameras and accessories (DSLR, camcorders, tripods, lights, etc.)
- Flammable items
- Sharp Objects
- Weapons and firearms
Please observe good conduct and show other guests courtesy at all times. Inspire by being polite, careful, and considerate!
Schedule of Events
GF and Plaza Activities
All Day CNN Philippine Life Station
All Day Artwork Station
10:00AM BJ Pascual Photo Studio
11:00AM BJ Pascual Talk
1:00PM Passion Pitch
2:00PM Anina Rubio x Avida Live Painting
4:30PM Jerrold Tarog Talk
All Day Avida Coloring Wall Station
All Day Mini Bazaar
All Day Viva Manila x PhLUG Lego exhibition
All Morning KulAYALA Art Station
2:00PM Fire Tree Press Yoga for kids
Performances from the Manila Symphony Orchestra, Tago Jazz Café, and Ballet Philippines will be scheduled throughout the day at varying locations inside the museum.
Schedule of events may change without prior notice.
Catch the latest announcements and update on this event through our official social media channels: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram. Ayala Museum also encourages everyone to use the hashtag #InspireEveryDay before, during, and after the event to spread the positivity! For inquiries, email email@example.com.
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events, Uncategorized