Ayala Museum, Manila Symphony Orchestra, Avida present
THE RUSH HOUR CONCERTS
Featuring the Manila Symphony Orchestra
with Prof. Arturo Molina, Conductor
Thursday, April 7, 2016 | 6:00 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
Celebrating the 400th death anniversary of William Shakespeare, this night will feature music such as Mendelssohn’s Midsummer Nights Dream and Tschaikovsky’s Romeo and Juliet combined with visual and performance art forms associated with The Bard.
P560 Discounted Rate*
P500 Senior Citizens
*Discounted rate applies to Ayala Museum members, AGC employees, Ayala Rewards Circle, and MSO Subscribers.
We recommend interested buyers to purchase their tickets as soon as possible due to limited number of seats. Here’s how:
- Tickets are now available for sale at Ayala Museum or, for a limited time only, through bank/online deposit:
- Purchase tickets at the Ayala Museum admissions counter, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- From March 29, 9AM to April 1, 2016, 12 noon ONLY: Interested buyers can also pay through BPI/BPI Express Mobile bank deposit.
- Account Name: Ayala Foundation, Inc.
- Account Number: 0011-1490-14
- Immediately after paying, please email the following to email@example.com:
- Number of tickets (per ticket price)
- Soft copy of BPI deposit slip or screenshot of BPI Express Online payment
- Soft copy of any valid IDs for applicable discounts
- Deposit slips must be received via email on or before April 1, 2016, 12 noon. Deposit slips sent or presented after this date shall NOT be honoured.
- Only PAID seats shall be considered reserved.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets before making any payments.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on April 7, 2016. Gates will open at 5:30 PM.
- Ticket holders who were guaranteed seats (purchased before reaching maximum capacity status) during the sale period may sit anywhere. Please note that there are no seat assignments and that seating is first-come, first served.
- All tickets sold for the April 7, 2016 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31