Please be advised that we have reached standing-room-only status for Rush Hour: Bach vs. Beatles II, Let it ‘B’ ENCORE Performance. We will only sell SRO tickets at Php 300 from hereon.
Limited tickets available. We will duly announce should SRO tickets sell out.
Thank you for your continued patronage.
Ayala Museum, Manila Symphony Orchestra, Avida present
THE RUSH HOUR CONCERTS
Bach vs. Beatles II: Let it ‘B’
Featuring the Manila Symphony Orchestra
with Prof. Arturo Molina, Conductor
and Special Guest, Noli Aurillo, Guitar Expressionist
Saturday, 19 March, 2016 | 6:00 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
Due to great public demand, we are holding a repeat performance of the recently concluded Bach vs. Beatles II: ‘Let it B’!
P 300 STANDING ROOM ONLY RATE (Limited Tickets Available)
- Tickets are now available for sale at Ayala Museum:
- Purchase tickets at the Ayala Museum admissions counter, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- Only PAID seats shall be considered reserved.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets before making any payments.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on March 19, 2016. Gates will open at 5:00 PM.
- Ticket holders who were guaranteed seats (purchased before reaching maximum capacity status) during the sale period may sit anywhere. Please note that there are no seat assignments and that seating is first-come, first served.
- All tickets sold for the March 19, 2016 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31