ANNOUNCEMENT: Tickets for Bach vs Beatles II event on March 9, 2016 – SOLD OUT. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Ayala Museum, Manila Symphony Orchestra, and Avida present
Bach vs. Beatles II:
Let it ‘B’
with the Manila Symphony Orchestra
and Prof. Arturo Molina, conductor
and special guest performers!
Wednesday, 9 March 2016 | 6:30 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
Reprising the year-long success of 2015’s Rush Hour concerts and the nationwide tour of Bach vs. Beatles, the Manila Symphony Orchestra does a concert ‘revolver;’ performing an all new line-up of musical works by two towering geniuses of the 18th and 20th centuries.
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on March 9, 2016. Gates will open at 5:30 PM.
- Ticket holders who were guaranteed seats (purchased before reaching maximum capacity status) during the sale period may sit anywhere. Please note that there are no seat assignments and that seating is first-come, first served.
- All tickets sold for the March 9, 2016 concert is valid only during said date.
For more information:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31