Ayala Museum and Manila Symphony Orchestra present
THE RUSH HOUR CONCERTS
Opera vs. Broadway
Featuring the Manila Symphony Orchestra
with Arturo Molina, conductor
and surprise musical guests!
10 November, 2015 | 6:30 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
The Manila Symphony Orchestra is all set to perform orchestral arrangements of our beloved pieces from two of the most powerful genres in music: opera and broadway. Surprise appearances from guest performers are also in store in this epic closing of the Rush Hour 2015 season!
P 1,000 Regular
P 800 Members, AGC Employees, MSO Subscribers, ARC Members
P 715 Senior Citizens
P 300 Students
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on November 10, 2015. Gates will open at 5:30 PM.
- Ticket holders who were guaranteed seats (purchased before reaching maximum capacity status) during the sale period may sit anywhere. Please note that there are no seat assignments and that seating is first-come, first served.
- All tickets sold for the November 10, 2015 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31