Ayala Museum and Manila Symphony Orchestra present
THE RUSH HOUR CONCERTS
The Halloween Symphony
Featuring the Manila Symphony Orchestra
with Arturo Molina, conductor
29 October, 2015 | 6:30 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
The Manila Symphony Orchestra has prepared a special treat for audiences in our next Rush Hour concert in the form of a Halloween-inspired program! Playing powerful classical pieces that bring out the goosebumps as well as orchestral renditions of pop songs often associated with the spook-tacular occasion, The Halloween Symphony is surely an event not to be missed!
P 500 Regular
P 400 Members, AGC Employees, Senior Citizens, MSO Subscribers, ARC Members
P 300 Students
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on October 29, 2015. Gates will open at 5:30 PM.
- Ticket holders who were guaranteed seats (purchased before reaching maximum capacity status) during the sale period may sit anywhere. Please note that there are no seat assignments and that seating is first-come, first served.
- All tickets sold for the October 29, 2015 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31