Ayala Museum and Manila Symphony Orchestra present
THE RUSH HOUR CONCERTS
Music on Fire
Featuring the Manila Symphony Orchestra
with Arturo Molina, conductor
Sara Maria Gonzales, soloist, violin
and guitar expressionist Noli Aurillo
19 August 2015 | 6:30 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
The various sections of the Manila Symphony Orchestra will surely sizzle as they perform the fiery tangos of Argentinian Ástor Piazzolla and other composers. This concert will also include orchestral interpretations of other Latin-inspired work in pop and OPM.
P 500 Regular
P 400 Members, AGC Employees, Senior Citizens, MSO Subscribers, ARC Members
P 300 Students
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on August 19, 2015. Gates will open at 5:30 PM.
- Ticket holders who were guaranteed seats (purchased before reaching maximum capacity status) during the sale period may sit anywhere. Please note that there are no seat assignments and that seating is first-come, first served.
- All tickets sold for the August 19, 2015 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31