Ayala Museum and Manila Symphony Orchestra present
THE RUSH HOUR CONCERTS
Featuring the Manila Symphony Orchestra
with Thanos Adamopoulos, conductor
and Diomedes Saraza, Jr., soloist, violin
15 July 2015 | 6:30 PM
Ayala Museum Ground Floor Lobby
Visiting Belgian-Greek conductor Thanos Adamopoulos leads the Manila Symphony Orchestra in a stirring rendition of Arnold Schoenberg’s Transfigured Night (Verklärte Nacht) for string orchestra. This composition, written in a highly romantic style, inspired by a poem by Richard Dehmel about lovers facing a deep predicament and a life-changing decision, features a rich chromaticism evoking the strong, undulating stream of emotions in the story. This is a work rarely performed in the Philippines.
Juilliard-trained violin sensation Diomedes Saraza, Jr. completes our passion-themed musical evening with heartfelt performances of romantic classical and OPM favourites.
P 500 Regular
P 400 Members, AGC Employees, Senior Citizens, MSO Subscribers
P 300 Students
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on July 15, 2015. Gates will open at 5:30 PM.
- Ticket holders who were guaranteed seats (purchased before reaching maximum capacity status) during the sale period may sit anywhere. Please note that there are no seat assignments and that seating is first-come, first served.
- All tickets sold for the July 15, 2015 concert is valid only during said date.
For inquiries and reservations:
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31