Ayala Museum and Manila Symphony Orchestra present
The Rush Hour Concerts
Mozart and More
The Manila Symphony Orchestra
with Prof. Arturo Molina, conductor
18 June 2015 | 6:30 PM
Ground Floor Lobby, Ayala Museum
The Manila Symphony Orchestra’s wind section takes center stage and aims at melodic perfection as they play Mozart’s concertos for wind instruments. The dynamic sounds and colors of the flute, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, trumpets, and horns will surely be a treat to audiences and a one-of-a-kind auditory experience.
P 500 Regular
P 400 Members, senior citizens, AGC employees
P 300 Students
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- Limited seats available. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
- It is best to call 759 82 88 local 31 or 35 to get the latest update on the availability of tickets.
During concert date
- Counter for unclaimed and/or unsold tickets (if any) will open on June 18, 2015. Gates will open at 5:30 PM.
- Ticket holders who were guaranteed seats (purchased before reaching maximum capacity status) during the sale period may sit anywhere. Please note that there are no seat assignments and that seating is first-come, first served.
- All tickets sold for the June 18, 2015 concert is valid only during said date.
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31