To our valued followers: please be advised that guaranteed seats have sold out for this Rush Hour concert. SRO (standing room only) tickets will be available for Php 300 beginning April 23, 2015, 6PM. Thank you for your overwhelming support.
Ayala Museum and Manila Symphony Orchestra present
The Rush Hour Concerts
Soundtracks and Symphonies
The Manila Symphony Orchestra
with Prof. Arturo Molina, conductor
23 April 2015 | 6:30 PM
Ground Floor Lobby, Ayala Museum
Join us as we play classical masterworks side-by-side with music from Star Wars, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, The Lord of the Rings, and other popular film scores!
P 500 Regular
P 400 Senior citizens, members, AGC employees
P 300 Students
Terms and Conditions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are now available for sale at the Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue corner De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati, open from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Kindly present a valid ID to avail of applicable discounts.
- Deadline of pre-event ticket sales is on Tuesday, April 21, 2015, at 5 PM.
- Cash payment is preferred.
- Limited seats available. Buyers who purchase on or before April 21, 2015 will be guaranteed of their seats in the concert. In the event the maximum seating capacity is already reached, succeeding buyers will be duly informed of standing room only status and can purchase tickets at the minimum price (P 300).
During concert date
- Gates and ticket counter for walk-ins will open on April 23, 2015, 6 PM.
- Ticket holders who were guaranteed seats (purchased before reaching maximum capacity status) during the sale period may sit anywhere. Please note that there are no seat assignments and that seating is first-come, first served.
- All tickets sold for the April 23, 2015 concert is valid only during said date.
The comments are closed.
Submitted in: Events
CALL: 759 82 88 local 31