For you to enjoy the launch of Inspire Every Day! to the fullest, please bear in mind the following guidelines we will implement that day:
- The Inspire Every Day! launch is a whole day event at Ayala Museum on July 19, 2014. Registration is required to enter. Guests can come in anytime between 9am to 5pm.
- Persons bearing VIP passes can enter the museum directly and need not register.
- Ayala Museum has a maximum holding capacity and has the right to refuse entry to guests once this is reached. Admission will be reopened once enough guests who arrived earlier have left the premises.
- Admission to the Filipinas Heritage Library is also free on this day. Please ask the security guards at the 4th Floor for assistance.
- Photography is allowed only at the 1st and 2nd Floors of the museum.
- Guests should avoid bringing luggage, big bags, backpacks, and umbrellas (that are not foldable) for these will have to be deposited at the baggage counter. The following items are strictly prohibited in the museum:
- Food and drinks
- Professional photography and video cameras and accessories (DSLR, camcorders, tripods, lights, etc.)
- Flammable items
- Sharp Objects
- Weapons and firearms
- Please observe good conduct and show other guests courtesy at all times. Inspire by being polite, careful, and considerate!
- Should you be needing any assistance from us or have any inquiries, please approach the nearest Ayala Museum staff and she/he would be glad to help you.
- Ayala Museum will close exactly at 6pm.
For more inquiries, call 759 82 88 or email email@example.com.
Submitted in: Events